We can offer you two ways of proceeding. Firstly we can offer a ready made company, prepared with your directions. The procedure in steps:
- We form an LLC company for our client but at the very beginning we act as a shareholders of the company, according to the contract between our client and us as the law office.
- We take care of opening a bank account, and proceed the registration procedure at the Registry Court and Tax Office.
- We set up an appointment with our client at the notary office, where we sell the company to the client.
- We understand that sometimes it is not possible for the client to come to Poland, so also we can sign company purchase contract by means of correspondence. The client is required to visit the proper Polish embassy in the country where he lives to proceed further.
We can also set up the company from the beginning on behalf of the client. The procedure in steps:
- We discuss with our client all the needed details of his future company and prepare for him a POA which is needed to be signed in front of a notary.
- We sign the incorporation act on behalf of our client at the notary office in Poland and take care of the registration procedure in front of Registry Court and Tax Office.
- Additionally we provide to the client our help with opening a bank account, and acquiring a PESEL number, electronical signature etc.